Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Big time...

Today we are in Catamarca and once again I´m exhausted but I´m about to take a big siesta. Christine and I are staying with a great family right now. We will only be here for 2 nights. Then we take an overnight bus back to Cordoba. Good times...Yesterday we traveled through 3 provinces in one day. It´s crazy. Anyway, today I was famous. We were going on a tour of a museum and the rotarians saw a journalist giving an interview to someone and they went and talked to them about Rotary. I had three or four journalists surround me and put their tape recorders right at my mouth. Then a guy from a tv station came over and put me on tv. Then we went to the newspaper and got our picture taken there. I was the only one on tv and radio though since I speak Spanish. It was pretty funny. I won´t forget the little people though. :) I have pictures, but don´t know how to download them on this computer. Love ya!
Jane

1 comment:

A Chicken Wish... said...

That's so cool. I wonder if I google your name, if you will pop up in the paper!

We miss you...
Meg