skip to main | skip to sidebar

More travels...

Beth and I are so excited to travel to Vietnam and Hong Kong. Thank you for taking the time to keep in touch with us!

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Bikes




The other picture is of me and stacie and a tuk-tuk
Posted by Jane in Argentina at 6:01 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Vietnam and Hong Kong Baby!

Vietnam and Hong Kong Baby!
Somehow I didnt' have a picture of me and Beth so this is the closest I could find to Vietnam

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (38)
    • ►  July (31)
    • ►  March (7)
  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ▼  2009 (18)
    • ▼  August (18)
      • forgot
      • from smooth as silk lounge
      • Happy Birthday Jess!!!!!
      • James Bond Island
      • Catch of the day...
      • Hey Buddy!
      • Other pics...
      • Smooth as silk!
      • I thought the bucket on the side for flushing was ...
      • Patong = crazy!
      • This one's for Crissy!
      • Petting +10
      • reclining buddah
      • Bikes
      • Chiang Mai
      • pictures from first day!
      • disclaimer-may offend culturally sensitive people...
      • Buddah Baby!
  • ►  2008 (44)
    • ►  May (42)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)

About Me

My photo
Jane in Argentina
View my complete profile