Thursday, July 14, 2011
Crazy roomie...
And I don,t mean Beth! Our roomie got up at 5 am this morning. What the ???! And I had put my top from the plane on a dresser in the room and she had put it back on my bed. She is teaching herself Spanish so you hear her whispering a couple of times and then you hear a loud voice on the computer...leccion UNO. Juana goes to store and Pedro asks her a question. Good times! Mom, we didn't see any bears. Just a lot of ice! We flew over Russia too. We have orientation now and then lunch and then Vietnamese lessons. We are hoping to get some good sleep here tonight since we have a tour of the city tomorrow and have slept for about 5 hours in 2days. Love y'all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Lessons in Vietnamese...that sounds really interesting.
By the way, that dorky picture of you as an Asian in "Hong Kong and VN" makes me laugh every time I log on. Get a new one of the 2 of you to post too.
Too funny. I can't add new photos with this computer. You are going to have to see that really dorky one! Love u
That's a riot. Sounds like you two will have interesting roommate stories to tell.
I'm with Melanie--that hilarious photo is classic. And YES!!! DO get some folks to take pix of the two of you. For sure!
Post a Comment