Sunday, July 17, 2011
Need to wee?
This is what my new British friend asked me after she saw my stretching moves! Mom, the weather is ot as all get out. I don't even know the exact temp, but picture nc on one of it's hottest days without ac. It's pretty miserable at night. I can't post pictures because I'm using an iPad. It won't let me. Have to sign off bc it's late. Love u. And you are so right about what I wished for. Am laughing about u almost setting the kitchen on fire! I still ole fashion pray but I didn't think it would hurt to throw a little something extra up to the Chinese whatever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
exactly! That's what I thought when I wrote the wishes down and started burning them over the kitchen sink! Any port in a storm.
It's probably better that you DON'T know how hot it is!
Post a Comment