skip to main | skip to sidebar

More travels...

Beth and I are so excited to travel to Vietnam and Hong Kong. Thank you for taking the time to keep in touch with us!

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Wtf

Our room ate is a nut job. I'm not really sure what else to say. Beth and I are trying to nap and she comes in and starts blasting some crazy musical show. Killing me...
Posted by Jane in Argentina at 4:01 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Vietnam and Hong Kong Baby!

Vietnam and Hong Kong Baby!
Somehow I didnt' have a picture of me and Beth so this is the closest I could find to Vietnam

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2011 (38)
    • ▼  July (31)
      • Las Vegas...Eastern Edition
      • Gentle giant
      • Viva Aston villa!
      • Missing the dong...
      • Midnight on the Orient Express
      • Midnight on the Orient Express
      • Happy Birthday, Crissy!!!
      • ONE MILLION DONG
      • Sweet mother of hot showers!
      • Tambiet saigon
      • A bit mental
      • Vietnamese police
      • Pho soup for the soul.
      • Lifestyles of the rich and famous
      • Crossing the street
      • ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
      • Three times a charm?
      • Hot as Haiti...
      • Happy birthday Denise!!!!!
      • Need to wee?
      • Frogger
      • Living the dream
      • Wtf
      • Hugs for free
      • Good morning Vietnam!
      • Crazy roomie...
      • Crazy roomie...
      • The grinch
      • We are in Hong Kong airport! Amazingly long flight...
      • I don't know how to type a post on this iPad. Only...
      • North pole...check!
    • ►  March (7)
  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ►  2009 (18)
    • ►  August (18)
  • ►  2008 (44)
    • ►  May (42)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)

About Me

My photo
Jane in Argentina
View my complete profile